• The Lewis County Hospital Foundation established the 1931 Legacy Society in 2015 to commemorate the year Lewis County General Hospital was founded.
• The 1931 Legacy Society was established to raise awareness and raise funds for Lewis
County General Hospital.
• To become a 1931 Legacy Society member, a minimum donation of $5,000 must be made
to the Lewis County Hospital Foundation.
• 1931 Legacy Society members may also leave planned gifts to the Hospital Foundation.
• All 1931 Legacy Society members will be prominently recognized on the Hospital
Foundation’s Donor Wall and in the Annual Report to the Community.
• All 1931 Legacy Society members will receive two complementary tickets to the Hospital
• All 1931 Legacy Society donations to the Lewis County Hospital Foundation are tax-
deductible to the fullest extent of the law as no goods or services are provided in
consideration of a gift.
• Please mail your completed 1931 Legacy Society Pledge Form to: Lewis County Hospital
Foundation, 7785 North State Street, Lowville, NY 13367.
1931 Legacy Society Pledge Form